top of page

Here's everything you need to know if you want to find out how to get to university as an asylum seeker or refugee

Higher education (HE) for asylum seekers and refugees

Our Educational Progression team gives advice about university to young asylum seekers and refugees through our advice service and face-to-face support service. We've found that lots of people want to know the same information so we've written these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) as a first port of call.

The following information is for young people who are already in the UK. If you are not in the UK, please see here for more information.

I have:

I need help with:

Other support and help

bottom of page